Sustainability and Accessibility Consultant, Emma Rix, hosts a fortnightly free drop-in clinic at Projects to help small businesses on the path to B Corp.
In these 30 minute, one-to-one sessions you’ll learn how to make your business more people and planet centred, get your B Corp assessment questions answered and be given practical resources to help you on your B Corp journey.
The B Corp Clinics run in-person at Projects Beach, or online via zoom. Choose an available 30 min time slot through the link below.
Who is the clinic for?
• Small businesses anywhere on the B Corp journey
• Small businesses thinking about becoming more sustainability, people or community focused
• Anyone interested and curious about B Corp
Common topics of discussion:
• Should we and do we work towards net zero?
• How do we alter the DNA of our company to be more green?
• How can we take more responsibility for our carbon output?
• What is better than offsetting?
• Why be a B Corp?
• Are we ready to go for B Corp?
• How long is the B Corp assessment?
• What do I need to consider before choosing B Corp?
• What will my business gain from becoming more environmentally, community and people conscious?