Join us at Plus X Brighton for breakfast, talks and activities, to learn about our new sustainable design programme for product innovators: Product Foundry, developed in partnership with the University of Brighton as part of the BRITE project.
- Meet the Product Foundry team and business experts who will be helping you on your journey.
- Learn how the 3 day programme works: who is it for, what will be coved, and what you can expect to get out of the experience
- Learn about world-leading circular economy principles and an outline of what will be explored in the programme
- Take part in a regenerative design workshop and get a feel for how everyone will work together during the programme
- Take a tour of the Plus X innovation hub and our state-of-the-art product prototyping workshops. (all programme participant will get the opportunity to work in our workshops to develop products – included in their experience!)
More details about Product Foundry: Sustainable Design
Product Foundry is a 3-day programme for SMEs working in design, manufacturing, or the distribution of physical products – from food to fashion, energy to electronics, homewares to healthcare and more.
What to expect?
- 3 full day-long sessions, once a week for 3 weeks, working with experts and peers to develop innovative regenerative products
- Fully funded access to the Plus X Brighton workshop to work on your product – no Plus X membership or fee required
Is this programme right for me?
- Yes. If you are an established company looking to develop a sustainable product or improve the sustainability of your existing products, packaging, manufacturing or business model – this programme is for you!
Would you like to find out more about Plus X Brighton and the BRITE programmes open for recruitment in 2023? Please visit www.briteinnovation.co.uk or contact email@example.com