The South East tech ecosystem is growing faster than ever, with more and more high-growth start-ups and scale-ups calling it home each year. And, with over $20billion in investment so far in 2021 and over $8billion in dry powder, arguably, there has never been a better time to work in the UK’s digital economy.
However, there is no getting away from the fact that in order to meet our own expectations, we need to look outwardly to find even more thought leaders, experts and disruptors, to supplement our amazing home-grown talent and deliver on our ambitions.
Supported by the incredible Southampton Science Park and Silicon Brighton, join us as Tech Nation take you through the ins and outs of global talent. We’ll be exploring:
• The current state of the South East tech ecosystem
• How Global Talent is supporting the growth of the South Easts’ digital economy already
• How to access the Global Talent pool at any stage of your business’ growth
• The benefits of hiring internationally for your business
• How Tech Nation’s visa and Thrive programmes can support your international hiring ambitions
You’ll also get the chance to hear from and put your questions to current Tech Nation visa holders, working in the South East, who’ve been there, done it and can share their stories of why they love working here.