Your team is full of people who are good to work with, right? But wherever you are in your agile journey, could there be subtle, everyday behaviours that undermine trust and prevent you from achieving your full potential?
Based on comedy improvisation, this is a fun, full-participation, remote workshop exploring how people behave at work. You’ll learn about creating a team culture where people feel safe, supported and valued. This session will deliver guaranteed laughs – and tricks anyone can use straight away to be an even more awesome colleague everyone wants to work with.
Prerequisite knowledge: none
* insights about how we behave at work and what this does to our team culture
* an awareness of the subtle ways in which we undermine our colleagues and erode trust without meaning to
* practical ways to make sure people feel their contributions are heard and valued
* how to challenge and improve upon ideas in a way that builds rapport and inspires innovation
* techniques to use straight away to be an awesome teammate!
Sign up for your ticket here.