Is your business ready for 2025?
From 2025, UK and EU regulations will come into force, meaning that most small businesses will need to have a carbon reduction plan in place.
Take the first steps in creating a plan for your small business.
- Estimate your carbon footprint in less than 3 minutes.
- Create your own plan using the action cards.
- Leave with simple, practical actions that will make an impact.
- Meet local businesses on the same journey, and make a plan together.
Carbon Reduction Action Box (CRAB)
Create your carbon reduction plan in a simple, fast and fun workshop for any small business that’s feeling lost and overwhelmed with carbon reduction plans.
CRAB is an introductory workshop that gives a small business everything they need to get started with a carbon reduction plan.
Each business will receive:
- An overview of the business opportunity of climate action
- An estimate of their business carbon footprint
- A set of reduction action cards to build a plan
- Certificate of reduction actions
- Access to accountability meetings
- CPD accreditation
You will leave this workshop with:
- Carbon Footprint Estimate – Participants receive an estimated footprint in less than 3 minutes
- A reduction plan – Build a carbon reduction plan using our pre-designed action cards
- CPD Certificate – Certify the start of your reduction journey with a CPD-accredited Small99 certificate.