Pioneers is an intensive 2-day programme supporting & developing business owners and leaders in the Coast to Capital region to create positive impact with industry partners.
12 hours of support over 2 days at the state-of-the-art innovation hub, Plus X Brighton. Fully funded programme – no Plus X membership or fee is required.
Pioneers solve problems. They take new ideas, approaches, way of working and technologies and use them to address the fundamental challenges facing people in our communities and the planet we all share.
Pioneers is a programme for innovative entrepreneurs and companies committed to scaling in a way that benefits both people and planet. We will support you to develop meaningful collaborations with industry partners which can lead to a better understanding of your market, validating your ideas, running pilots and meeting potential commercial customers.
We are building a network of industry partners from global blue-chip corporates to local B-corps who share your passion for making a positive impact and are ready to help you achieve your goals. This will be through focused support tailored to your needs, this could include; providing market insights that can improve your offering, trialling your solution and, ultimately, have the potential to turn into paying customers.
- Is this programme right for you?
- Are you developing, launching or scaling an innovative product or service that can improve people’s lives or make a positive impact in our world?
- Are you looking to connect with like-minded entrepreneurs and innovators in a cohort of 10-15?
- Could you use a network of experts and mentors that can help you with your biggest challenges?
- Are you looking to learn more about your market, meet potential customers and explore ways to test and validate your business assumptions through collaboration?
- Are you registered as a limited business on Companies House?
The Pioneers programme consists of:
- Two days of intensive support and learning delivered by experts from global blue-chip corporates to local B corps.
- Included in this is an afternoon for bespoke in-person networking with organisations aligned with your vision and values.
- A further two weeks dedicated to facilitating meaningful meetings with organisations that share your vision and values and are open to collaboration.
- Access to the Plus X Brighton innovation hub space on programme days.
- A cohort of values-aligned founders, committed to pioneering and collaborating.
- Wrap around support from the Plus X team of experts.
What we’ll cover:
- How to scale through positive, impactful collaborations
- Comparing different approaches to positive impact
- Improving supply chains and sustainability through collaboration
- Identifying and achieving new collaboration opportunities with value-aligned organisations
- How to pitch your innovation to different partners and departments within an organisation
- What to share and when to share it (inc. legal and IP)
- In person corporate networking and bespoke 1:1 meetings
- You’ll be supported as you pitch your innovation to pioneering organisations
- Hear from founders who are already on this journey
- Receive bespoke support from experts best suited to your needs
- Have collaborated with individuals, organisations and/or customers
- Benefit from focused working within a cohort of like-minded pioneers
- Access supported time with the Plus X team of experts
- Work in a space committed to collaboration, innovation and wellbeing
Have any questions or need more info? Pop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org