Want to be part of UX Brighton’s next Mentorship Programme? Join us for an evening of Mentorship Speed Matching. Whether you’re a UXer of many years standing, new to UX or UX is only part of what you do, so much the better. A mix of skills and backgrounds enriches the community. You can choose to be a mentor or mentee or you can sign up to be both!
How does mentorship speed matching work?
- Get your ticket
- Attend the Speed Matching evening with a goal in mind that you would like to achieve from working with a mentor or mentee.
- You’ll chat with other ambitious uxer’s looking to pair up, in true speed-matching style. It’s useful to have a specific question in mind related to your goal but also think about what you can offer as a mentor.
- Rate your connections on your speed-matching scorecard and hand it in.
- After the event, our matching team will study your scorecards and endeavour to pair everyone up.*
- We’ll be in touch with what we hope will be your perfect mentorship match.
What happens after I’ve been paired up?
- Commit to meeting with your mentor and/or mentee for at least one hour per month (virtually or face-to-face) until April 2024. You could use this time to work towards your goal.
Tickets include drinks and pizza. 🍕🥤
*We will do our best to ensure everyone gets a match but we can’t make any promises.