Join us for an evening of mentor/ee speed matching. Whether you’re a UXer of many years’ standing, new to UX or UX is only part of what you do, so much the better. A mix of skills and backgrounds enriches the community. You can choose to be a mentor or mentee or you can sign up to be both!
How does Mentorship Speed Matching work?
- Get your ticket
- Attend the Speed Matching evening with a goal in mind that you would like to achieve from working with a mentor/ee by April 2023.
- You’ll have 5-minute chats, in true speed matching style, with other ambitious UXers wanting to pair up. You could have a specific question in mind related to your goal but also think about what you can offer as a mentor!
- Rate your connections on your speed matching score card and hand it in.
- After the event, our matching team will study your score cards and endeavor to pair everyone up.*
- We’ll be in touch with what we hope will be your perfect mentor/ee match.
What happens after I’ve been paired up?
- Commit to meeting with your mentor/ee for at least one hour per month (virtually or face to face) until April 2023. You could use this time to work towards your goal!
- Get support and advice at mentor and mentee drop-ins.
- Join the community in April at the end of program celebration. 🎉
*We will do our best to ensure everyone gets a match but we can’t make any promises.
Sign up here